Nombre de messages : 436
Age : 24
Localisation : ғoяμм d’έтμdιaηs
Emploi : αδмιηιѕтяaтяιсє
Date d'inscription : 20/01/2007
|Sujet: Email Mar 19 Aoû - 14:31:49|| |
EmailSteps To write an Email
1. Start off with a casual "Hello", "Hi", "Hey, what's up?" or "Hey ____!".
2. Begin by saying you haven't spoken in a while and ask them questions about their lives like "How's your family?" or "What's new in school or work?".
3. Update them on what's been going on in your life lately. Pictures are always a great addition. Optionally, you could also discuss current events.
4. Let them know what has been going on with common acquaintances.
5. Ask if you can get together sometime.
6. Close with a "See you soon" or "Love from", or something to that effect. It may vary depending on how much you consider them a friend.Email ExampleEx1: